This beautiful Swedish SMV 24 LSR is coming up for sale! Go on the road this summer with this wonderful travel palace on wheels, one of the first Glaravans! Suitable for 4 people and full of many luxurious accessories. The current owners are switching to a camper and are therefore saying goodbye to this Glaravan.
Type: SMV LSR 24 (Swedish)
Original year of manufacture: 1972
Delivery Glaravans: 1-1-2020
Glaravans serial number: #2
License plate: WR-42-13
Construction length: +/- 4.00
Total length: +/- 5.12
Empty vehicle mass: 780kg*
Maximum Mass: 850kg*
Load capacity: 70kg*
*This can be increased with a new chassis.
Chassis & Exterior
- This Glaravan still has the original chassis. In consultation and at an additional cost, it is possible to renew this chassis to the contemporary Glaravan standard. More information about this in the asking price listing.
- With original chassis & original braking technology.
- Caravan has been completely repainted.
- Tires of 2020
- Completely new window seals on the closed windows and new window seals on the open windows.
- New soil
- Partly newly insulated.
- New gas, water and electrical pipes.
- 13 pin rice plug
- New driving lights & awning light.
Electricity & Gas
Water & Hygiene
- Roller blinds on all windows.
- Mosquito flaps in front of the door.
- Flextrash waste bin 9 liters at the door.
- Campooz Trekking awning 275 in Beige worth 579.000
- Winter cover
- Gas bottle
- Mirrors for the car
Glaravan #2 on a new chassis
It is possible to put this Glaravan on a new chassis with all the latest technology, like all new Glaravans. The advantage of this is that any caravan specialty store can do the maintenance of this caravan and parts are widely available. The current chassis can only be adjusted and maintained by a single specialist. An additional advantage is that we can increase and change the weights of the caravan to create extra packing space.
The cost of this chassis is estimated at 5,000 to 6,500 and is offered on the basis of a quotation as an option for new Glaravan owners. Glaravans will facilitate this further. This base can be delivered during the summer. In the meantime, you can still camp with the current chassis.n.
Additional benefits as a Glaravan owner:
- 10% discount on our entire range
- Extra service in the form of optimal knowledge of the caravan.
- Future benefits & surprises
Optional at an additional cost in consultation.
- 1 year warranty
- Valuation + Insurance report.
- BOVAG inspection
- Adjustments to caravan
The caravan can be viewed in Hengelo. Call or email for an appointment.