Glaravan #1 - SMV 380
SMV 380 1981
Glaravan #1 is a Swedish SMV caravan built in 1981. The very first Glaravan has all the modern luxuries in a vintage shell. It has hot water, air conditioning and a large refrigerator. This SMV caravan with serial number #1 and Glaravan logo is already on the road in Europe! The caravan has been completely renovated with only the undercarriage and exterior being maintained.
- Dometic 3000 Freshwell Air conditioning / Heating. Air conditioning system under the bench that can heat on colder days.
- Thetford fridge N 3100-A automatic absorption fridge with 97 litres capacity including freezer compartment (9 litres). It works on 12 V, 230 V or gas.
- Can Cooker with 2 burners & sink
- Truma Therme TT2 - 5 litre boiler for hot water in the caravan.
Water & Hygiene
- Reich mixer tap
- Fiamma fresh water 23 litre roll tank; one for fresh water and one for waste water
- Flextrash bin 9 litres
- Porta-Potti Toilet
Type: SMV 380 (Sweden)
Year of construction: 1981-03
Mass of unladen vehicle: 760kg (After conversion)
Maximum weight: 850kg
Load capacity: 90kg