Glaravan #2 - SMV 24 LSR
SMV 24 LSR
Glaravan #2 is a beautiful Swedish SMV caravan dating from 1972. Completely restored with the preservation of many original details, so that the 'vintage' look and the old craftsmanship has been preserved as much as possible.
This caravan has all the modern equipment such as heating/air conditioning, large fridge and a water heater. There are 4 beds in the caravan, where we have realized a large luxury bed with slats of 2.00×1.60 and a bunk bed, where the upper bed is a camp bed, only suitable for children.
- Dometic 3000 Freshwell Air conditioning / Heating. Air conditioning system under the bench that can heat on colder days. With control panel and remote control.
- Thetford fridge N 3100-E automatic absorption fridge with 97 litre capacity including freezer compartment (9 litres). It works on 12 V, 230 V or gas.
- CAN Cooker with 2 burners & separate sink
Water & Hygiene
- Porta-Potti Toilet has a permanent place in the white cabinet, standing on the floor. It can be slid out of the cupboard at night for a pee.
- Truma Therme TT2 - 5 litre boiler for hot water in the caravan.
- Reich uniquick water system
- Reich Taps & pump
Type: SMV 24 LSR (Sweden)
Year of construction: 1972-05
Mass of unladen vehicle: 780kg
Maximum weight: 850kg
Load capacity: 70kg